Boundless Energy For Those With B12 Deficiency:
- If you are still falling asleep after a full night’s rest, then a lack of Vitamin B12 could be the cause. B12 brings oxygen into the red blood cells, and when there isn’t enough oxygen in the blood, then you may experience a lethargic feeling.
- Increased forgetfulness, especially during stressful times, may simply be a lack of vitamin B12. So before you panic thinking it may be an onset of Alzheimer’s or Dementia, have your blood tested for B12 deficiency. Lack of oxygen in the red blood cells, especially going to the brain, is usually to blame for this sudden forgetfulness.
- Feeling dizzy when sitting down or standing up could also be a sign of B12 deficiency. Also if going up or down the stairs. In a study done in a hospital in Turkey, it showed that patients who complained of sudden dizziness, had about 40% less B12 vitamin in their bodies.
- Seeing fuzzy spots, double vision or even experiencing sudden blurry vision may be another sign of B12 deficiency. Not having enough vitamin B12 in the blood cells, can cause the blood cells located within the eyes to become potentially blocked, and create a sudden damage to the retina and then to the optic nerve. So besides getting your eyes checked, also get yourself checked for B12 deficiency.
- If you had bariatric or weight loss surgery, Vitamin B12 deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies observed after a gastric bypass. Bariatric patients are at an increased risk of developing vitamin B12 deficiency because their digestive tracts have been altered in such a way as to interfere with the natural absorption of this vitamin
Energy Shot market leaders and creators of the B12 Energy Shot Stacker2 say an energy shot a day can increase your energy up to 8 hours. Their new B12 line is a super boundless energy booster accessible to anyone.
Is there a woman who hasn’t felt tired, overworked or stressed out?
“The whole idea of boundless energy; that women shouldn’t be slaves to fatigue, anxiety and a slew of energy booster products, is what we really believe in,” said Ed Miller, a member of Stacker2’s energy shot team who have developed their own line of B12 Energy Shots to name just a few. Three of them are from their new line of Energy Shots called B12 Energy Shot.
The line is not just for older women. “Stacker2 is at the cutting edge of a B12 Energy Shot revolution,” Ed says. “Pharmaceutical companies are constantly adding products; we are taking away. Ours is the only company that is pro-healthy & natural boundless energy.”
More and more women believe in natural healthy boundless energy and not over-doing it on the prescription side. When we asked women what was in their purse when they leave for the day, they said, “Stacker2 Energy Shots: It’s an all-in-one B12 in different flavors, with zero calories and zero sugar.”
“There is this pressure in most industries to always be alert and on the go, and natural energy is kind of awesome… Don’t over-product on prescription—that’s the one thing.” Ed said.
Judging by the messages we receive from women, the success of this product is evident. Here is the latest testimonial from one of our rabid fans.
K. Celata is one of the many women we have helped with our B12 Energy Shots. One energy shot a day can help you boost your energy for hours. She’s one of those proactive women who has decided that feeling, lethargic, fatigued and tired all the time was just now how she was going to live her life. As women age, being active is important for a long and healthy life.
“The biggest B12 deficiency mistake that most women make is thinking that they have to go through tons of medications and doctor visits to regain their energy back. In reality, it could be as simple as drinking one B12 Energy shot a day,” Ed said. “At times, it might be OK, but to let it go for long, it just affects your quality of life. The older you get, the more B12 you need. It’s not something you can simply push aside in hopes it will go away.”
After talking to hundreds of clients, we understood what the need was. We then decided it was time for us to do something about it and our line of B12 energy shots was born.
“It was a classic duh! moment,” Ed says. “We spent years helping people improve their fitness and nutrition. It was time to help those that needed B12 supplements but didn’t know they could get it in a simple energy shot. Therefore, this became a natural expansion of our line of products based on hundreds of requests from loyal customers.”
“I always believed you didn’t have to carry a bag of meds and prescriptions to gain your energy back,” Ed says. “That is when we decided to do something about it. And just like that, the B12 line was born.”
About a year ago, we launched our B12 energy shot products. “We’ve created fitness and nutrition products for over two decades and when we created this B12 line, we created what we would love our wives, mothers and daughter to take,” he says. “We wanted to do a line of B12 supplements that were not complicated or expensive to get.” We wanted every woman, of every age to be able to increase their B12 intake without having to spend tons of money or go through lots of red tape or roadblocks.
“When somebody says to you, ‘Wow, did you fall in love?’ That’s boundless energy!”